Posted: 10/23/2020 12:54:07 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
perm position with relocation
With 90 locations throughout North America, Acuren Inspection, Inc. is the leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). Providing a wide range of services in many industries including: Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Construction, Fabrication, Automotive, and Aerospace. Inspection is our history and our focus for growth. We are a Rockwood company, the worldwide leader in NDT service and technology with over 4,000 technical professionals in Acuren and Hellier NDT Training, -- NDT firms run by NDT people!
API Inspector 653 to support our Salt Lake City, UT location.
This individual will work closely with the customer to coordinate and schedule API projects as needed. In addition, this individual will work in conjunction with the Acuren Site supervisor to effectively maximize resources.
* Work in conjunction with Acuren Site Supervisor in the scheduling of equipment and personnel
* Weekly update to Acuren Site Supervisor of all issues
* Supervise and/or perform API inspection on projects
* Assist in coordination of cross training of existing API personnel
* Provide training to potential API candidates as needed
* Provide management with update on personnel qualification pertaining to API
* Perform review of all API reports
* Ensure timeliness of all API reporting
* Associates degree or higher in Business or related field; desired but not required.
* API 653
* Strong technical background in NDT methods and procedures.is a plus
* Demonstrated ability to effectively manage people, projects and meet financial objectives.
* Excellent math skills with the ability to create and manipulate Excel spreadsheets.
* Ability to self-direct in order to accomplish the work of the office.
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and team oriented skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Programs with strong Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced office environment.
* Willingness and ability to work overtime routinely.
Physical demands commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job include; moving, carrying, lifting over one pound up to 30 pounds. Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, talking, hearing, acuity-near, accommodation and color.
Acuren Inspection, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.