Phased Array Level II Technician - North Slope, AK
Posted: 7/19/2021 9:08:57 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Mistras Group, Inc.
The Phased Array Level II Technician will perform inspection of weldments, piping systems and fixed equipment within area(s) of assigned responsibility. The work schedule will be a rotational hitch of 21 days on followed by 21 days off, or 14 on and 14 off. Daily work shifts will be 12 hours.
• Current level II PAUT certification with 2 years’ experience both weld quality and corrosion scans
• Current TOFD level II Certificate
• Current level I or higher Rope Access certification (IRATA) or willingness to obtain
• Current MT and PT certifications are preferred
• Ability to follow and draft standard piping isometric drawings
• Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent and valid driver’s license
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
• Must be able to routinely lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to tolerate working in extreme climates (subzero temperatures) for extended periods of time
• Must be comfortable working in cramped or confined spaces.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
MISTRAS strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every MISTRAS employee plays a part in our Company’s success and making this a great place to work. We are committed to a work place where all employees are free to raise issues, concerns and questions for the improvement of our operations and work environment. Safety is the overriding priority in everything we do; all duties critical to safety, quality, and environmental protection are carried out in compliance with all requirements and with personal accountability.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity provider.