Level II RT, MT PT
Posted: 5/3/2021 7:40:35 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
With 90 locations throughout North America, Acuren Inspection, Inc. is the leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). Providing a wide range of services in many industries including: Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Construction, Fabrication, Automotive, and Aerospace. Inspection is our history and our focus for growth. We are a Rockwood company, the worldwide leader in NDT service and technology with over 4000 technical professionals in Acuren and Hellier NDT Training-- NDT firms run by NDT people!
Acuren is currently looking for qualified Level II RT MT, PT Technicians to support our Neenah, WI location.
In addition, work may be performed at customer sites or in house.
The Level II Technician will be performing calibrations, Nondestructive Tests, and evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations according to written instructions and record results.
Level II Technicians are qualified to set up and calibrate equipment and to interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
Level II Technicians are thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the method of NDT being used and should exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job training and guidance of Assistants and Level I Technicians.
Level II Technicians organize and report results of NDT.
*Set up and calibrate nondestructive testing equipment, Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using NDT methods of inspection
*Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations
*Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results
*Organize and report test results
*Perform specialized inspections
*May instruct and supervise others
*Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management
Education and Experience
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Some college preferred
* NDT Level II Certification
Level II RT MT PT
* Technical background in NDT methods and procedures
* Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned NDT tasks and interpret results of inspections
* Knowledge of NDT equipment
* Strong work ethic
* Exceptional safety and quality awareness
* Mechanical aptitude
* Adaptable to changing schedules
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Team work
* Ability to follow directions and procedures
* Willingness to travel
Physical Demands and Work Conditions
* Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, talking, hearing, visual acuity, accommodation and color vision
* Moving, carrying, lifting, objects in excess of 50 lbs
* Climbing and working off of ladders, stairs, and scaffolding in excess of 100 ft
* Working extended hours and standing for extended periods of time
* Work in indoor and outdoor environments in conditions of extreme heat and cold
* Work in and near industrial hazards.
* Competitive salary
* Medical, dental, and supplemental insurance
* 401K Plan
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Time Off
Acuren Inspection, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.