Billing Portal MGR
Posted: 5/7/2021 9:28:16 AM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
* The Client Billing Portal Manager is responsible for the management, training, and coordination of client portals for use of Accounts Receivable and other client requirements. This position will be responsible for defining streamline and efficient process through connecting systems, implementing controls, and detailed dashboard reports to ensure adherence to Company and client requirements and timelines
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage and coordinate all client portals including but not limited to:
* Designated user access dependent on task and need such as invoicing submissions, receiving purchase orders, submission of client requested data such as supplier diversity.
* Develop, document, and implement portal desk top procedures for all users so there is a guide to each client portal on requirements, submissions, timelines, and instructions. This should be reviewed and updated on a quarterly or as needed basis.
* Provide training to portal users based on type of access and requirements needed per each client portal.
* Research and implement process improvements to ensure efficient process and system connectivity, such as SAP flat file invoicing uploads.
* Develop and implement dashboards tracking KPI's such as automatically validating all SAP invoices have been submitted and reconciled in client portals and accepted by the client to ensure timeline receivables.
* Partner with clients to fully understand their portal requirements to be able to implement and assign local responsibilities.
* Audit client portals to ensure compliance with Company and client requirements; this includes audit the portals in relation to SAP client invoice data to ensure accurate and timely submission.
* Respond to the inquiries regarding special reporting requests and other assignments.
* Must maintain a strong focus on cross functional teamwork with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience:
* BA/BS in Accounting or Finance or Information Technology preferred.
* 5+ years of experience in managing client portals such as Ariba, Enbridge LEMS, and Marathon Track preferred.
* 5+ years of experience in system connectivity via API's, SFTP, and file uploads required.
* 3+ years of experience in creating complex dashboards and reports to track data analytics.
* SAP system experience preferred.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Applus+ is a global leader in the Testing, Inspection and Certification sector delivering non-destructive testing, inspection, engineering, and manpower services to the aerospace, power, and, oil and gas industries. We are a trusted partner who enhances the quality and safety of our clients' assets and infrastructures while safeguarding their operations. We deliver this through our technical capabilities, innovative approach, and our motivated team who are committed to operational excellence.
Applus+ has achieved a significant global presence and a leading position in its target markets and regions. As a result, our teams have expanded with 23,000 professionals across the world, attracting the very best talent in the industry.
Together beyond standards.
State/Country: North America,--Texas