Aviation MRO NDT Level II
Posted: 7/12/2021 3:48:19 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
22.50 to 30.00
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops process techniques to perform non-destructive testing and evaluations which meet all OEM, MIL, quality, or other standards as defined by drawings and instructions.
- Performs all work according to applicable governmental, manufacturer, and company procedures.
- Maintains quality records and documents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensures all testing equipment is in working order and properly calibrated.
- Tracks and maintains accountability for all issued equipment and materials required to perform essential elements of the job.
- Develops continuous improvement ideas applicable to companywide processes and participates in working groups implementing those actions.
- Participates and works closely with others in a team environment to create a positive environment focused on quality and customer driven delivery expectations.
- Practices good housekeeping at all times.
- Ensures safety policies are followed and adhered to at all times.
- All other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- ASNT NDT Level II certification on penetrant, magnetic-particle, and eddy current.
- A minimum of two years’ NDT experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, manuals, and drawings.
- Able to lift, support and move 40 pounds.