NAS-410 Level II RT – Casting Exp – Chesapeake, VA
Posted: 7/22/2021 12:57:14 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applied Technical Services, LLC.
Applied Technical Services, LLC. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction and utility industries.
Summary: ATS is currently seeking a long-term Level II NAS-410 Radiographers with verifiable casting experience to help support the Chesapeake, VA facility. Per diem is available. 40-50 hours per week. 6+ months.
- Level II NAS 410 Radiographer
- Set-Up and utilize the required equipment
- Maintain and report test results
- Complete reports and documentation as required -
- Participate in ATS and Client Safety Programs
- Must be Level II NAS-410 RT
- Verifiable casting experience
- The ability to pass challenging general, specific and practical certification exams\
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Positive attitude
- The ability to work well alone or with others.
- All candidates will be required to pass pre-hire and random drug test.
- All candidates are required to have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine/equipment or a vehicle to exact positions.
- Pushing, climbing, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, sitting and walking for sustained periods of time
- Utilizing ladders and industrial equipment
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
NAS-410 Level II RT – Casting Experience – Chesapeake, VA