Fulltime PAUT or ET Techs - Throughout United States
Posted: 12/28/2021 7:32:37 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applied Technical Services, LLC.
* NEW HIRE BONUS OPPERTUNITIES *
Applied Technical Serviced, LLC. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction and utility industries.
Summary: ATS is currently seeking fulltime Phased Array or Eddy Current Technicians throughout the United States.
All Applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Level II Phased Array with proper documentation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must present HS Diploma or equivalent along with your Training and OJT documentation.
- Excellent Communication skills, report writing, and the ability to work in a team atmosphere is required
- Must be willing to travel
Benefits: ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. Full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, personal time (PTO), and bonus opportunities.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Phased Array or Eddy Current - Throughout United States