NDT Level II Radiographer Needed
Posted: 10/1/2021 5:56:02 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
U.S. Inspection & NDT, LLC
U.S. Inspection & NDT, LLC provides high-quality non-destructive testing (NDT) and inspection management services to customers across various industries. Our mission is to provide reliable, integrity-based inspection services across all NDT methods.
Our leadership team is comprised of seasoned veterans who have the technological expertise that enable us to provide high-quality services to customers in: Amusement, Construction and Fabrication, Manufacturing, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Aviation, and Infrastructure.
U.S. Inspection & NDT, LLC is seeking experienced Level II Radiographers in Pennsylvania.
Special consideration will be given to radiographerís with MT PT and UTT certifications.
The Technician Level II is responsible for performing various methods of NDT/NDE in the methods they are certified, detailing examination findings in report format, and interfacing with the customer representative(s). Emphasis is placed on quality of the work product and the efficiency of work execution.
● Demonstrate the ability to effectively perform assigned NDT/NDE tasks, in which they are certified, and interpret results of inspections
● Set up and utilize various equipment
● Ensure strict adherence to industrial safety and health guidelines and our radiation safety program and regulations
● Organize and report test results
● Fill out daily inspection reports and documentation as required
● Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management
● Adhere to the Company Code of Conduct
● Complete time sheet and expense reports weekly
● Complete Time and Material sheets
● Certified or Certifiable Level II in any of the NDT/NDE methods (i.e. RT, MT, PT, UT and VT), Industrial Radiography Radiation Safety Program (IRRSP), agreement state card or card for radiography compliance
● Knowledge of NDT/NDE field equipment
● Knowledge in application and compliance requirements of regulatory codes (OSHA, EPA, etc.) and industry standards and recommended practices (API, NFPA, ASME, etc.) is preferred
● Self-motivated and reliable
● Ability to self-direct work schedule
● Make and keep company and customer commitments
● Ability to lead others
● Success in working on small teams
● Ability to share on-the-job knowledge with others
● Ability to communicate with multiple levels of employees
● Maintain a high level of integrity and ethical decision making
● Must be able to pass a drug test and FBI background check
● Must possess and maintain a valid driverís license
● Must abide by Company safety policies at all times
● Responsible for all activities performed on location
● Maintain all certifications
● Preferred High School Diploma or equivalent (Not Required)
Work Conditions/Physical Requirements:
● Move, carry and lift objects in excess of 50 pounds
● Climb and perform work from ladders, stairs and scaffolding in excess of 100 feet, continuously throughout shift
● Be able to climb ladders and platforms up to 250 feet with a harness and lanyard
● Be able to step up into vehicles or onto equipment
● Work extended hours and stand for extended periods of time
● Work in indoor and outdoor environments in conditions of extreme heat and cold
● Work in and near industrial hazards
U.S. Inspection & NDT, LLC offers competitive wages as well as a wide range of benefits including medical insurance, disability insurance, 401 (K) Plan, workers compensation, and paid holidays.