QA/QC Oversight - TVA Watts Bar
Posted: 10/1/2021 8:45:17 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
NIC Inspection Services
NIC is looking for an experienced QA/QC inspector for an inspection oversight role at TVA Watts Bar for the Watts Bar Steam Generator Replacement project in Spring City, TN.
Must have previous QC Mechanical, QC Weld, and NDE certifications. RT and additional QC certifications are preferred.
Will be responsible for overseeing inspections for the steam generator replacement. Previous TVA and steam generator replacement experience is preferred. This position requires that the individual be capable of reviewing and approving inspection, examination and testing procedures and evaluating the adequacy of such procedures to accomplish the inspection, examination, and test objectives (reference Regulatory Guide 1.58).
- Must be certified or certifiable as Level III in a primary engineering discipline as dictated by area of responsibility with at least two additional Level II certifications in secondary areas.
- Must successfully complete training and acquired certification in additional inspection/examination disciplines or areas, as required by the manager and business operations of the organization.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain unescorted nuclear plant access and S-3 and S-4 medical qualifications when applicable.
- Must be able and willing to assume "on-call" rotational assignments which may include 24 hour-a-day, 7 day-a-week availability.
- Must be willing and medically able to work rotating shifts and maximum overtime permitted by TVAN procedures during peak periods.
- Must be able and willing to travel to plant locations as required when performing assigned tasks and, as necessary, to be temporarily assigned to a field location.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
Copies of all supporting documentation
HS Diploma or Equivalent
Steam Generator Experience