Heat Treat Helpers & Techs - Throughout United States
Posted: 11/10/2021 3:42:59 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applied Technical Services, LLC
Temporary Project Work
Applied Technical Services, LLC. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction and utility industries.
Our vision is to become the industry leader in providing expert consulting engineering, testing, and inspection services.
Summary: ATS has an immediate need for a Heat Treatment Helpers and Technicians for projects throughout the United States. Those local to Florida preferred.
- Must be able to perform and manage field operations.
- Assist with weld preparation for preheat and post weld heat treatment as per specifications
- Plan and prepare equipment, conducting operational checks in conjunction with the Quality Management
- Manage and maintain heat treatment cycles on client sites
- Perform Hardness Testing as per Quality Assurance procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in heat treatment of process piping
- Strong sense of safety behavior adhering to OSHA and client safety practices and policies
- Prior experience in a skilled craft an asset
- Project Management experience is an asset
- Electrical or mechanical aptitude
- Able to meet the physical demands of the position
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Valid Driverís License with clean driving record
- Must be able to travel extensively and work variable hours
- Working overtime as requested
- High School or GED
Benefits: ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. Full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, personal time (PTO), and bonus opportunities.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Heat Treat Helpers & Techs - United States