Temporary & FT: Assistants - Level II Techs - Mobile, AL.
Posted: 10/7/2021 3:12:47 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applied Technical Services, LLC.
Temporary & Fulltime
Applied Technical Services, LLC. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction and utility industries.
Summary: Applied Technical Services is currently seeking both temporary and fulltime NDT Assistants & Level II NDT Technicians for the Mobile, AL facility. Local candidates preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- NDT Assistant/Technician Level II will be responsible for assisting with inspections and supporting customers on a daily basis at various sites.
- Collect, manage, and evaluate test data for accuracy and consistency.
- Maintain and report test results.
- Complete reports and documentation as required.
- Must be able to read technical documents and engineering specifications.
- Proven ability to follow precise directions and procedures.
- Work safely; maintain a clean and safe work area in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Proven ability to adapt to an ever-changing schedule.
- Experience of testing equipment, testing procedures, and the ability to perform tests and properly document results are a plus however not required.
- Shop math and print reading skills
- Ability to use computers for data entry
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Ability to effectively communicate with other departments, and customers to solve problems
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies and procedures
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Applicants must complete a drug screen and have a valid drivers license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection.
- May be required to travel to client locations and sites.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds, to stand, bend, sit, lift up to 50 lbs., squat, and walk.
- Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodations, which permits employee to investigations.
Benefits: ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. Full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, personal time (PTO), and bonus opportunities.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Temporary & Fulltime: NDT Assistants & Level II Techs – Mobile, AL.