Level II NDT Tech - Springfield, NJ
Posted: 10/13/2021 7:21:16 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
G. Cotter Enterprises, Inc.
NJ New Jersey
Full Time Permanent
- GCotter Enterprises is a NADCAP certified aerospace manufacturer and nondestructive testing facility
- Perform non-destructive testing and examination at client sites
- Manage equipment and materials necessary for the completion of inspection
- Create certification reports
- Create tech sheets
- General shop-assistant duties to keep the NDT shop in working order
- Occasional production support
- Some correspondence with clientele
- GCotter Enterprises Conducts random drug and alcohol testing and performs background checks on all newly hired employees.
- All candidates must possess a valid state ID and be legal to work in the United States.
- Knowledge of at least one UT/MT/PT/RT process
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Professional communication
- Meet deadlines for work and reports
EDUCATION, TRAINING, & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma, GED, or College Certification
- Current Level II certification with historical documentation in at least one of the following methods, UT, MT, PT, RT
Candidates must be able to lift up to 50lbs of gear and materials, must be able to be on your feet for long periods of time.