Resident Level II UTT/PT Tech - Montgomery, AL
Posted: 10/25/2021 1:22:15 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applied Technical Services, LLC.
Applied Technical Services, LLC. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction and utility industries.
Summary: ATS is currently seeking a fulltime Resident Level II UTT Tech with PT experience in Montgomery, AL. Additional NDT certifications are a plus. 40 hours per week. Overtime is available. LOCAL APPLICANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
Responsibilities and Duties: Level II UTT Tech with PT experience
- Conduct NDT inspections as a level II UT tech
- Leverage expertise to resolve problems in the field or during the manufacturing processes
- Make recommendations after analysis of the data using quality tools
- Protect the intellectual property rights of the Company
- Function as a team lead when appropriate
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to less experienced inspectors
- Set up, conduct test, and calibrate equipment
- Work independently and support team members
- Prepare reports and other documents in a timely, accurate manner
- Interface daily with client about work priorities and projects
- Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management
- Certify as a Level II UTT with PT experience
- At least 2 years experience of testing equipment, testing procedures, and the ability to perform tests and properly document results.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Recent experience performing inspections
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have a valid driver's license
Benefits: ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. ATS full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, personal time.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Level II UTT with PT experience