Maritime Level II UT/RT/MT/PT Lead Tech - Portland, OR
Posted: 1/24/2023 10:31:15 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
International Inspections LLC
BOE and Certs
Applied Technical Serviced, LLC. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction and utility industries.
Summary: We are currently seeking a fulltime EXPERIENCED LEAD NDT Level 2 MT/PT/UT/RT for one of our subsidiary offices in Portland, Oregon.
All Applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Certifiable fulltime Level 2 UT/RT/MT/PT
- At least 5 years of experience and experience as lead inspector/project lead
- Must present HS Diploma or equivalent along with your Training and OJT documentation.
- Excellent Communication skills, report writing, and the ability to work in a team atmosphere is required
- Must be US citizen
- Able to pass all employment pre-hire screens including MVR, background checks and drug testing.
Benefits: Excellent wages and advancement opportunities. Full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, personal time (PTO), and bonus opportunities.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Level II UT/RT/MT/PT- Portland, OR