QC/Mechanical Inspectors - Nuclear - Connecticut & North Carolina
Posted: 3/17/2022 6:38:20 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applied Technical Services, LLC.
SC South Carolina
Temporary - April - 1 or 2 Weeks
Applied Technical Services, LLC. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction and utility industries.
Summary: ATS is currently seeking temporary QC/Mechanical Inspectors for upcoming nuclear projects in Connecticut and North Carolina.
Certifications: ANSI N45.2.6 QC/Mechanical - Nuclear
Location: Connecticut & North Carolina
Duration: Temporary project CT 04/10 – 04/30 & NC 4/10 – 4/22
Per diem: Available 7 days a week
- ANSI N45.2.6 QC/Mechanical. – previous nuclear experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other departments, and customers to solve problems
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies and procedures
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Applicants must complete a drug screen and have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection.
- May be required to travel to client locations and sites.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds, to stand, bend, sit, lift up to 50 lbs., squat, and walk.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
QC/Mechanical Inspectors - Connecticut & North Carolina - Temporary - April - 1 or 2 Weeks