UT/RT Level III Instructor
Posted: 8/3/2022 11:54:23 AM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applied Technical Services (ATS)
BOE and Certs
Applied Technical Services, LLC. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction and utility industries. Our vision is to become the industry leader in providing expert consulting engineering, testing, and inspection services.
We are seeking a permanent experienced Level III UT/RT instructor for Marietta, GA. Relocation assistance possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and conduct UT and RT training at Marietta and ATS field offices.
- Travel approximately 50% of the time to accomplish the training.
- Flexible schedule
- Work independently and support team members.
- Remain current on UT and RT inspection techniques and available equipment to provide effective and relevant training.
- Current ASNT Level III in UT and RT
- Experience with UT Phased Array, aero experience preferred, as well as RT film and non-film experience.
- Other certifications are a plus but not required
- Technical Background in NDT methods and procedures
- Experience as an NDT instructor
- Knowledge of equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- MUST BE US Citizen
- Willing to relocate to Marietta, GA or live within reasonable commutable distance to Marietta, GA.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.