API 510-570 (653) Fulltime (PERM) Charlotte NC
Posted: 5/11/2022 12:39:30 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applied Technical Services (ATS)
NC North Carolina
BOE and Certs
Applied Technical Services, LLC. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations, and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction, and utility industries.
We are currently accepting resumes for full-time API 510/570/653 Inspectors in Charlotte, NC.
- Assist with the set up and help calibrate nondestructive testing equipment
- Help conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using NDT methods of inspection
- Assist in establishing techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations
- Assist in applying testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results
- Conduct NDT inspections API Inspectors (510/570/653)
- Leverage expertise to resolve problems in the field or during the manufacturing processes
- Make recommendations after analysis of the data using quality tools
- Function as a team lead when appropriate
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to less experienced inspectors
- Set up, conduct tests, and calibrate equipment
Work independently and provide support to team members
- Prepare reports and other documents in an accurate and timely manner
- Interface daily with client about work priorities and projects
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid API certifications
- Additional certs CWI and NDT preferred
- Recent experience performing inspections
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have a valid driver's license
Benefits: ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. Full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, personal time (PTO), and bonus opportunities.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.