API 510 & 570 Insp
Posted: 5/13/2022 5:23:49 AM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
* The main function of the Inspector 3 is to inspect and insure any and all items delegated pursuant to job requirements in accordance with code, jurisdiction and/or customer defined criteria. The Inspector may also be responsible for overseeing the quality assurance/quality control on behalf Applus+ client.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Perform internal and external inspections to determine if items under inspection meet the acceptance criteria of a specific code, standard or document.
* Conduct inspections on equipment at scheduled intervals to maintain the mechanical integrity of the equipment as qualified and assigned.
* Properly interpret regulations, codes, and industry standards.
* Use a computer to compile and submit daily reports and inspection reports, as well as for billing and other required documentation.
* Ensure that work is implemented as required in the project specifications.
* Compile and submit completed inspection report in a timely manner.
* Show attention to detail and be capable of recommending and approving repairs as well as performing visual inspection of completed work.
* Identify circumstances that necessitate the use of proper safety procedures and equipment.
* Communicate and deal with customers and other parties in person in such a manner as to benefit the professional reputation of the company.
* Learn and abide by contract policies and procedures.
* Drive a vehicle safely in extremely hazardous conditions.
* Must maintain a strong focus on cross functional teamwork with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Follow and enforce the Company required safe work practices and procedures at all times.
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills, professionalism, and promote a positive customer service attitude internally and externally
* Enforce and abide the requirements of safe operation and personal safety using required Personal Protective Equipment and Safe Practices per company policy.
* Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management.
Education and Work Experience
* High School Diploma or Equivalent.
* At least 3 year experience in related field.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.