Level II NAS-410/MIL-410 RT/UT/MT/PT/ET – Prior military – Upstate SC
Posted: 8/3/2022 11:52:03 AM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applied Technical Services (ATS)
SC South Carolina
BOE and Certs
Applied Technical Services, LLC. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction and utility industries. Our vision is to become the industry leader in providing expert consulting engineering, testing, and inspection services.
Summary: ATS is seeking fulltime Level II Techs with prior military experience preferred.
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
Certification: Level II UT/RT/MT/PT/UT with NAS-410 (MIL-410)
Set up and utilize NDT Testing Equipment
- Actively participate in ATS and Client Safety Programs
- Conduct Radiographic tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities
- Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations
- Work in a variety of settings with primary focus aerospace NDT
- Work independently and support team members
- Interface daily with client about work priorities and projects
- Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- NDT Level II Certification per NAS-410 or MIL-410 experience (classroom & OJT documentation required)
- Technical Background in NDT methods and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned task and interpret results of inspections
- Knowledge of equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have a valid driver's license
- MUST BE US Citizen
Benefits: ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. Full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, personal time (PTO), and bonus opportunities. Relocation assistance possible.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.