NAS/MIL-410 Level II - FAA Repair Station
Posted: 8/3/2022 11:50:48 AM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applied Technical Services (ATS)
BOE and Certs
Applied Technical Services, LLC. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction and utility industries.
Summary: Level II NAS-410 with ET/UT/MT/PT experience for FAA Repair Station in Dothan, Alabama (ATS Subsidiary).
Great opportunity for prior or separating military NDT/NDI personnel. Sweet Home Alabama! Peanut capitol of the world!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You must be proficient in performing NDT inspections to the client’s expectations.
- Proficient in NDT testing equipment; capable of performing calibration tests.
- Must be able to inspect and interpret test results.
- Must be proficient in documenting results of the NDT inspection(s).
- Must be able to identify all unacceptable discontinuities for location and dimension.
- Must be mechanically inclined to identify failures in the NDT inspection equipment.
- Must be capable of servicing projects with limited supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current Level II certification per NAS-410 is required. ET and UT required along with MT/PT/RT preferred per NAS 410.
- Documented formal classroom and experience hours required
- MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN
- Willing to relocate to commutable distance to Dothan, AL
ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. ATS full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, personal time, and bonus.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.