NDT Assistant Technician
Posted: 6/23/2022 4:09:44 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
An NDT Technician Assistant will shadow and assist Technicians on job sites to learn all aspect of inspection services. They will assist with project execution and daily tasks, while learning and using different NDT methods including: UT, MT, PT, and RT.
The main duties include:
* Assist in the preparation, set-up, and execution NDT techniques, meeting company and client requirements..
* Assist Technicians with organizing and reporting of service provided.
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills, professionalism, and promote a positive customer service attitude toward internally and externally.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Education and Work Experience
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* This is an entry level position with minimum or no experience required.
* Experience in NDT industry is highly desirable.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required
* Must meet minimum company requirements to operate a company vehicle and be eligible for coverage under Company insurance program.