Pipeline Integrity UTSW Technician
Posted: 6/23/2022 4:18:58 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applus is looking for a UTSW technician to work in pipeline integrity. The Technician will perform NDT on pipeline digs. The position requires heavy travel and large potential for growth.
The main duties include:
* Perform NDT on pipeline digs
* Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications..
* Set-up and calibrate all equipment used, interpret, evaluate, and document results through formal reports.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Education and Work Experience
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent from an accredited university or college highly desirable
* Technical Background in NDT methods and techniques preferred
* Minimum of 3+ years of NDT experience with full documentation of prior training, experience and certification is required.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.