UT Immersion Technician Entry Level/ Level II
Posted: 6/27/2022 4:13:31 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
9412055700 ext. 4750
Entry-Level UT Immersion
Level II UT Immersion
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
The Testing Technician will independently perform inspections of TTU & Manual NDT techniques seeking disbonds, voids, or detrimental conditions in accordance with specific written criteria.
Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using NDT methods of inspection The Technician will perform inspections, interpret indications and report results per AAI requirements. The Technician will be able to communicate processes, procedures, and results to customers.
Essential Job Functions
Performs all duties as assigned and adheres to AAI Code of Conduct.
Gain NDT certifications while assisting to gain hands-on experience in various NDT methods.
Performs duties assigned by the Supervising Technician on the job.
Maintains NDT certification as per NAS-410 Performs NDT inspections for which certified.
Organize and report test results
Interprets and reports results of inspections and maintains documentation of inspection activities.
• High school diploma or equivalent required- Some colleges preferred
• An understanding of basic math
• Mechanical aptitude
• Proficient in Microsoft Products
• Ability to work with computers use applicable software and computer-related equipment
• Ability to follow directions and procedures
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous Certification to Level II in a minimum of one method (PT, MT, UT, RT, ET) preferred or NDT Level II, UT NAS 410 Certification. Entry-Level candidates may apply
• Ability to handle chemicals in a safe manner
• Ability to follow instructions
Benefit coverage after 30 days of employment
Paid Time Off