RT Level II for ASME piping projects
Posted: 6/28/2022 6:54:45 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applied Technical Services (ATS)
BOE and Certs
Applied Technical Services, LLC. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction and utility industries.
Summary: Level II RT with ASME experience for busy office in Orlando (ATS Subsidiary). Additional certs a plus.
Great opportunity to join the Space Science Services team and get busy in Orlando.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You must be proficient in performing NDT inspections to the clientís expectations.
- Proficient in NDT testing equipment; capable of performing calibration tests.
- Must be able to inspect and interpret test results.
- Must be proficient in documenting results of the NDT inspection(s).
- Must be able to identify all unacceptable discontinuities for location and dimension.
- Must be mechanically inclined to identify failures in the NDT inspection equipment.
- Must be capable of servicing projects with limited supervision.
- Carded RT Level II with experience shooting pipes
- The ability to pass challenging general, specific and practical certification exams
- High School Diploma or GED
- Positive attitude
- The ability to work well alone or with others.
- All candidates will be required to pass pre-hire and random drug test.
- All candidates will have a valid driverís license and a good driving record
- Documented formal classroom and experience hours required
- MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN
- Willing to relocate to commutable distance to south side of Orlando, Florida
ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. ATS full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, personal time, and bonus.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.