Fulltime Rope Access Level I & II Inspectors with 40HR Radiation Safety
Posted: 6/30/2022 4:03:09 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
MISTRAS Group is seeking Level I & Level II Rope Access Inspectors with a 40HR Radiation Safety Training Certification for a fulltime benefited positions at our Texas City, TX location!
*SPRAT or IRATA rope access level I or level II is required
*40HR Radiation Safety is required
*Additional NDE Certifications a plus
*Full Time Benefited
*Must pass drug screen, hair follicle, background check and physical
*No past positives in DISA
Please email your resume and the QA documents listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "ROPES-TX CITY" in the subject line.
1. High School Diploma/GED/Degree
2. Proof of classroom hours/training
3. Previous Level II Certifications/OJT
4. 40HR radiation safety certification
5. State/IRRSP card (if you have one)
6. Rope Access certification
7. TWIC (if you have one, front and back)
We support all NDT industries.
Come join us in an exciting industry with the fastest growing NDT Company in the world! Fulltime positions with competitive wages and benefits that include: health, dental, vision and 401(k).
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.