CWI Charlotte, North Carolina - Perm work
Posted: 8/15/2022 6:33:06 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applied Technical Services (ATS)
NC North Carolina
BOE and Certs
Applied Technical Services, LLC. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction and utility industries. Our vision is to become the industry leader in providing expert consulting engineering, testing, and inspection services.
Summary: ATS has an immediate need for a permanent CWI in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Must be able to wear safety equipment/PPE as required by the safety department and/or client’s job site.
- Ability to climb, stand, work at heights, work off of scaffolding and various lift equipment.
- Must be able to work indoors or outdoors in a typical welding environment.
- ASME and/or D1.1 experience preferred.
- Current CWI certification.
- All candidates are required to pass pre-hire background checks
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Other certifications are a plus but not required
- Technical Background in NDT methods and procedures preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned task and interpret results of inspections
- Knowledge of equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have a valid driver's license
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.