NDT Assistant Tech
Posted: 11/19/2022 3:58:13 AM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
An NDT Technician Assistant will shadow and assist Technicians on job sites to learn all aspect of inspection services. They will assist with project execution and daily tasks, while learning and using different NDT methods including: UT, MT, PT, and RT.
The main duties include:
* Assist in the preparation, set-up, and execution NDT techniques, meeting company and client requirements..
* Assist Technicians with organizing and reporting of service provided.
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills, professionalism, and promote a positive customer service attitude toward internally and externally.
* 100% Applus+ paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K plan (with Company Matching)
* Vacation Paid Time Off
* Personal/Sick Pay
* Enhanced Paid Time Off Policy
* Per Diem for out of town expenses
* Training & Development Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Education and Work Experience
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* This is an entry level position with minimum or no experience required.
* Experience in NDT industry is highly desirable.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required
* Must meet minimum company requirements to operate a company vehicle and be eligible for coverage under Company insurance program.
Submit a profile to this job online
Share on your newsfeed
Applus + is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.