Advanced UT Tech
Posted: 11/19/2022 4:01:28 AM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
The Advanced UT Technician position is responsible for completing quality NDT inspections safely using various NDT methods including Guided Ultrasonics.
The main duties include:
* Completing quality NDT inspections in a safe manner
* Inspect and interpret readings as required in real time, to determine areas of interest.
* Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications..
* Set-up and calibrate all equipment used, interpret, evaluate, and document results through formal reports.
* 100% Applus+ paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K plan (with Company Matching)
* Vacation Paid Time Off
* Personal/Sick Pay
* Enhanced Paid Time Off Policy
* Per Diem for out of town expenses
* Training & Development Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Education and Work Experience
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Technical Background in NDT methods and techniques preferred
* Minimum of 3+ years of NDT experience with full documentation of prior training, experience and certification is required
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required
* CNDT Level II certification: 1UT
* ANDT Level II certification in: UTSW, UTPA
* Must meet minimum company requirements to operate a company vehicle and be eligible for coverage under Company insurance program
Submit a profile to this job online
Share on your newsfeed
Applus + is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.