Rope Access Tech III
Posted: 11/19/2022 4:03:48 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Looking for Level III IRATA and/or SPRAT Rope Access Technicians. The Rope Access Technician is responsible for supporting NDT inspections from both rope access and ground positions to suit clients needs and safe work practices.
The main duties include:
* Perform rope gear inspections as per applicable national and international standards
* Perform dropped object surveys as per industry guidelines.
* Perform work at height using IRATA and/or SPRAT rope access methods.
* 100% Applus+ paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K plan (with Company Matching)
* Vacation Paid Time Off
* Personal/Sick Pay
* Enhanced Paid Time Off Policy
* Per Diem for out of town expenses
* Training & Development Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Education and Work Experience
* At least three years of rope access experience
* NDT experience preferred
* Oil & Gas experience preferred
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required
* IRATA and/or SPRAT Level III required
* TWIC card preferred
* Basic First Aid, CPR and AED for Adults required
* NDT certification preferred
* IRRSP or equivalent preferred
* Must meet minimum company requirements to operate a company vehicle and be eligible for coverage under Company insurance program.
Submit a profile to this job online
Share on your newsfeed
Applus + is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.