CWI Mechanical Insp
Posted: 11/19/2022 4:16:41 AM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
The CWI Inspector will be conduct visual inspection in accodance with applicable codes and writtten practices
The main duties include:
* Perform internal and external inspections to determine if items under inspection meet the acceptance criteria of a specific code, standard or document.
* Conduct inspections on equipment at scheduled intervals to maintain the mechanical integrity of the equipment as qualified and assigned.
* Properly interpret regulations, codes, and industry standards.
* 100% Applus+ paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K plan (with Company Matching)
* Vacation Paid Time Off
* Personal/Sick Pay
* Enhanced Paid Time Off Policy
* Per Diem for out of town expenses
* Training & Development Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Education and Work Experience
* High School Diploma or Equivalent.
* At least 6 year experience in related field.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required
* At least 6 years certification in 2 or more Mechanical/Professional certification:
* API, AWS, NACE, Etc.
* Subject Matter Expert in related field/industry.
* Must meet minimum company requirements to operate a company vehicle and be eligible for coverage under Company insurance program.
Submit a profile to this job online
Share on your newsfeed
Applus + is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.