NAS 410 MT, PT, ET, UT - Long Term Contract
Posted: 12/7/2022 5:45:17 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
NIC Inspection & Consultants, LLC/an ISS Company
6 Months +
NIC Inspection and Consultants is looking for qualified NDT Level II technicians, preferably with experience in commercial aircraft (NAS-410) FOR LONG TERM project in Alabama.
REQUIREMENTS include but may not be limited to:
1. NDT Level II Certification is required.
2. 2+ Years total NDT experience preferred. This includes experience in ET & UT (main requirements) and MT, PT (secondary)
3. MUST meet the minimum requirements of NAS-410.
4. HS diploma/GED or equivalent
5. FAA Repairman's certification is a PLUS
5. Willing to submit to drug and alcohol screenings
6. Willing to submit to a background check.
7. NAS-410 work required 32 training hours for MT/PT. 80 hours for ET/UT.
For MORE information - please send a CURRENT resume and all supporting documentation for full review to Suzanne Alexander.
Recruiter / NIC Inspection & Consultants
Level II ET, UT, MT, PT