ELECTRICAL ENG HYBRI
Posted: 12/7/2022 7:15:58 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Looking for Engineers! Remote opportunities available!
Our Electrical Engineers perform detailed, complex engineering analyses, designs and calculations using standard methodology, principles and other viable approaches, in distribution sector.
Ideal candidate would have previous experience in power, distribution system, and/or utilities.
The main duties include:
* Solve complex distribution system problems.
* Utilizes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. e.g., voltage issues, area planning studies.
* Proactively studies and reports on the status of all distribution system facilities.
* 100% Applus+ paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K plan (with Company Matching)
* Vacation Paid Time Off
* Personal/Sick Pay
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Education and Work Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field from an accredited university or college required.
* Minimum of 5 years Electrical engineering or related field experience, including projects highly desired.
* Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical problems quickly and independently.
* Basic knowledge of Electrical design.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required
* Professional Engineering License required.
Submit a profile to this job online
Share on your newsfeed
Applus + is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.