Construction Manager I - Hybrid
Posted: 12/8/2022 5:30:34 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Description: ~~Position Overview
Construction Managers needed!
As a Construction Manager you will oversee electric substations, transmission lines, generation upgrades and other project line contractors. You will also oversee project schedule (timeline and cost), evaluate resource needs, coordinate with other departments including field engineering and material logistics, maintaining status reports and monitor progress compared to established work plan.
The main duties include:
* Responsible for management and performance of Field Construction Managers for the construction of electric substations, transmission lines, generation upgrades and other projects
* Determine contract resource requirements, service specifications and manage contractor performance
* Monitor and evaluate activities of outsourced Construction companies to ensure adherence to safety, quality, schedules and budgets, cost effectiveness and control, and results
* 100% Applus+ paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K plan (with Company Matching)
* Vacation Paid Time Off
* Personal/Sick Pay
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Education and Work Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent education required.
* 10 years of progressive related electric utility industry experience, with transmission facilities construction management experience preferred.
* Five (5) years' experience in a supervisory capacity preferred.
* Microsoft Word and Microsoft Project or Equivalent.
* Must have a valid Driver's License.
* Must be willing to travel to construction sites on a day to day basis, attend meetings.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Submit a profile to this job online
Share on your newsfeed
Applus + is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.