Quality Manager – Cudahy, CA
Posted: 1/31/2023 6:18:23 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Mistras Group, Inc
$115,000.00 to $130,000.00
The Quality Manager coordinates the activities required to implement and maintain the Mistras Quality Assurance Program. The Quality Manager provides quality training and utilizes quality and continuous improvement tools to assure the effectiveness of the quality assurance program by way of internal and external audits, customer complaints, corrective actions, etc. The candidate must be able to work as a team member in the continuous improvement of production processes and procedures, work with customers to define and document their requirements.
• Implement, maintain and enhance the Quality Assurance Program.
• Conduct internal and external customer/supplier audits.
• Manage Prime Contractor, Nadcap or other third-party audits.
• Manage the Nonconforming Material process and perform data analysis.
• Manage the Corrective and Preventive Action process and perform data analysis.
• Review contracts, purchase orders, job travelers and work instructions.
• Answer customer questions, provide records, and document customer feedback.
• Manage the approval of suppliers, procurement of quality items and services.
• Manage the personnel qualification and certification process, maintaining records, working with NDT Level III certifiers.
• Contribute to the implementation of new procedures within the company.
• Ensure changes to the Quality Assurance Program are documented by either revising the affected documents or reviewing the revised documents.
• Quality related experience with a strong exposure to Metal Finishing Processes, NDT, Aerospace Prime Contractors, and Nadcap.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Group facilitation skills
• The ability to solve problems
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• The successful candidate must be able to deal with diverse work groups and work overtime as needed.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
• Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs.
401K, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Dependent Life Plan, and Supplemental Life Plan.
Please apply to the link below:
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.