Posted: 2/21/2023 1:14:43 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
NY New York
The purpose of the Project Scheduler Controller is to perform Current Schedule and Cost (EV, AC) vs. Performance Measurement Baseline, compare and highlight major activity deviations between the original baseline and the current plan based on monthly updates.
The main duties include:
* Develop an Integrated Master Schedule of the program according owner standards.
* Develop and Evaluate the activities in the Integrated Project Schedule that affect the project and be able to capture work that can be completed in six (6) month Look-Ahead inements including work on critical path, work with less than 2 weeks float, work that can be consolidated, and work required to support of is compatible with other projects.
* Perform Current Schedule and Cost (EV, AC) vs. Performance Measurement Baseline, compare and highlight major activity deviations between the original baseline and the current plan based on monthly updates.
* 100% Applus+ paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K plan (with Company Matching)
* Vacation Paid Time Off
* Personal/Sick Pay
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Education and Work Experience
* 3 years of experience in Project Controlling
* 4 years of experience in Construction Project Scheduling
* Associates Degree
Certificates and Licenses Required
* CAPM or PMI-SP Certificate or equivalent
Submit a profile to this job online
Project Scheduler Cost Controller - Hybrid in Binghamton, New York | Careers at Binghamton, NY (icims.com)
Share on your newsfeed
Applus + is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.