Project Manager I
Posted: 3/12/2023 5:59:06 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Description: ~~Position Overview
The purpose of the Project Manger I is to oversee engineering power construction project work performed by our MSA line contractors. Oversee project schedule (time-line and cost), evaluate resource needs, coordinate with other departments including field engineering and material logistics, maintaining status reports and monitor progress compared to established work plan.
The main duties include:
* Defining the project WBS, Cost Baseline and OBS structure, initiating the project, building its comprehensive work plan, controlling and managing to the risks, scope, schedule and budget.
* Managing Teams - facilitating commitment and productivity, removing obstacles, and managing teams.
* Implementation and Management of Quality and Environmental Process and procedures on all projects; focusing on meeting SPI and CPI performance indicators less than 1.0.
* 100% Applus+ paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K plan (with Company Matching)
* Vacation Paid Time Off
* Personal/Sick Pay
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Education and Work Experience
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering is required.
* 7 years or more of power system engineering experience.
* MBA is preferred.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required
* Project Management Professional or Program Management Professional certification required.
Submit a profile to this job online
Share on your newsfeed
Applus + is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.