Posted: 3/18/2023 10:09:22 AM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Description: ~~Position Overview
Looking for engineers for to perform detailed Civil engineering analysis, designs and calculations in the power system sector.
Previous experience doing civil engineering for power and utilities system highly preferred.
*Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.*
The main duties include:
* Perform Grading and drainage design and review.
* Perform Foundations design and review.
* Perform Overall site plan and truck/trailer access, specific review of mobile access plans
* 100% Applus+ paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K plan (with Company Matching)
* Vacation Paid Time Off
* Personal/Sick Pay
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
*Pay Range is $40-50/hr*
Education and Work Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology required.
* 7 years power system civil engineering experience, including projects highly desired.
* Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical problems quickly and independently.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required
* Professional Engineering License Required.
Submit a profile to this job online
Civil Engineer - Hybrid in Orange, Connecticut | Careers at Orange, CT (icims.com)
Share on your newsfeed
Applus + is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.