Posted: 3/20/2023 6:56:10 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
HSI Group Inc
$85,000 to $135,000
The Company provides comprehensive inspection and Nondestructive Examination (NDE) services to the oil and gas, petrochemical, pipeline/terminal, and power generation industries. These inspection and engineering services are deployed in industry utilizing guidelines under API, ASME, ANSI and EN Programs.
Inspection Services Overview
The Company offers a suite of services which combine advanced NDE technologies and highly qualified and experienced management and personnel. Utilizing proprietary technology and procedures HSI offers proven solutions to plant owners and operators, who wish to establish component condition and its remaining useful life. Specific areas of expertise are the evaluation of pressure equipment in high temperature service, piping, and vessels subject to corrosion under insulation and fireproofing (CUI/CUF), fabrication NDE and inspection of heavy structures and weldments.
The Sales Manager
The Company seeks to hire a professional Sales Manager to drive the sales effort for the California market.
• Minimum of five (5) years in a technical sales function in Inspection and/or Nondestructive Examination (NDE) within the Power/Oil/Gas industry.
• Individuals having at least five years’ experience in Industrial sales within the Power/Oil/Gas sectors may be considered.
• Must have knowledge of clients and contractors within the subject industries in California.
• Self-starter - can work with a minimum of supervision.
• Motivated by the sales function as a profession.
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Technically proficient in the use of business software
• Detail oriented
The successful candidate will work within a team of highly professional individuals, with the opportunity to sell high value professional services.
Sales Manager (SM) will be responsible for selling the Company’s services to customers within the Refining, Petrochemical, Petroleum, and Pipeline Industries. The SM will have responsibility for ensuring that all suitable available business opportunities are fully identified, that the Company is positioned to bid on suitable and appropriate projects and contracts, and is successful in obtaining significant new business revenue from the sales effort.
• Manage the complete sales process for new business opportunities.
• Seek contract opportunities through customer contact and solicitation.
• Keep client base informed of the Company’s services and capabilities, through both personal visits and phone calls
• Attend job walks and pre-bid meetings.
• Actively pursue work opportunities at the customer corporate and plant levels.
• Coordinate with technical and operations group regarding applications development, resource requirements and technical issues and opportunities.
• Provide detailed sales projections and revenue streams information monthly.
• Update client database.
• Produce revenue projections in a six to twelve month look ahead.
• Perform work up estimates for projects using the Company’s estimating procedures.
• Prepare proposals for projects as necessary in conjunction with the President/Operations Manager.
The candidate will be required to work from the Company’s Head Office location is Torrance, California.
This position is identified as "safety-sensitive" and is subject to random drug testing in accordance with the current Drug and Alcohol Policy and/or state law.
The candidate must have valid unrestricted employment authorization in the U.S.