NDT Assistant Tech
Posted: 5/12/2023 12:59:24 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applus+ is a global leader in the Testing, Inspection and Certification sector delivering non-destructive testing, inspection, engineering, and manpower services to the aerospace, power, and, oil and gas industries. We are a trusted partner who enhances the quality and safety of our clients' assets and infrastructures while safeguarding their operations. We deliver this through our technical capabilities, innovative approach, and our motivated team who are committed to operational excellence.
Applus+ has achieved a significant global presence and a leading position in its target markets and regions. As a result, our teams have expanded with 19,000 professionals across the world, attracting the very best talent in the industry.
Together beyond standards.
The main duties include:
* Assist Technician in project execution and daily tasks assigned as required.
* Assist Technicians with organizing and reporting of service provided.
* Prepare, set-up, and complete all necessary paperwork as required by client and company requirements.
* Set-up boundaries and surveillance of work area, if required, and prevent unauthorized personnel from entering work area.
* Follow and enforce the Company required safe work practices and procedures at all times.
* Responsible for replenishing and organizing the required supplies, as needed, to perform assign methods.
Responsible for cleanliness of all work areas.
* Observes test procedures and product compliance to learn internal and industry specifications.
* Observe and learn the procedures required to perform work and gain certification in the required NDT methods.
* Observe and learn proper documentation process required for NDT testing.
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills, professionalism, and promote a positive customer service attitude toward internally and externally.
* Enforce and abide the requirements of safe operation and personal safety using required Personal Protective Equipment and Safe Practices per company policy.
* Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management.
* 100% Applus+ paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K plan (with Company Matching)
* Vacation Paid Time Off
* Personal/Sick Pay
* Enhanced Paid Time Off Policy
* Per Diem for out of town expenses
* Training & Development Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Education and Work Experience
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* This is an entry level position with minimum or no experience required.
* Experience in NDT industry is highly desirable.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required
* Must meet minimum company requirements to operate a company vehicle and be eligible for coverage under Company insurance program.
Submit a profile to this job online
NDT Assistant Technician in Houston, Texas | Careers at Houston, TX (icims.com)
Share on your newsfeed
Applus + is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.