Mobile Device Supp
Posted: 5/31/2023 5:38:13 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
The main duties include:
* 100% Applus+ paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K plan (with Company Matching)
* Vacation Paid Time Off
* Personal/Sick Pay
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Education and Work Experience
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Associate's Degree preferred
* 5+ years of experience in an IT Support Role
* CompTIA A+ Certification or similar knowledge.
* Experience with the disassembly of desktop and laptop computers.
* Experience installing Windows 10 using an automated or semi-automated install process.
* Experience working with an Active Directory environment.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required
Submit a profile to this job online
Mobile Device Support Administrator III in Houston, Texas | Careers at Houston, TX (icims.com)
Share on your newsfeed
Applus + is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.