Posted: 5/31/2023 5:43:11 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
NY New York
The SHEQ Specialist will be responsible for the safety, health, environment and quality aspects of all major capital projects.
The position will also ensure compliance by all Projects personnel to both the Quality Management System and Environmental Management System and continuing the ISO certifications. Encourage and enforce safe work practices on the construction job sites.
The main duties include:
* Identify and report data for Company Networks related Projects safety, health, environmental and quality activities. Identify and report Company Global Performance Indicators (KPIs) where health, safety and quality are concerned. Responsible for developing, monitoring and reporting compliance activities within the business unit. Perform complex studies and analyze data to identify process improvement opportunities.
* Continuous monitoring of all project related activities to ensure alignment with and adherence to all Quality and Environmental Management Systems SOP's to position Projects for successful certification to ISO standards.
* Attend construction kick-off meetings to encourage and enforce compliance to Company SHEQ requirements and conduct site visits to monitor compliance activities on all projects.
* 100% Applus+ paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K plan (with Company Matching)
* Vacation Paid Time Off
* Personal/Sick Pay
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
*Pay range is $45-50/hr.*
Education and Work Experience
* Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 3 years' experience in project safety, health, environment and quality preferred.
* Associates Degree or applicable certification with a minimum of 5 years' experience in project safety, health, environment and quality required.
* Minimum 3 years of experience with Quality Management System standards (i.e. ISO-9001, TS-16949, etc.).
* Minimum 2 years construction safety experience with a diverse project background.
* Completion of an OSHA 30 Hour Outreach Construction Course preferred.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Submit a profile to this job online
Share on your newsfeed
Applus + is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.