NDT RT Technician
Posted: 9/1/2023 5:38:24 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
NY New York
Responsible for performing RT in both shop and field environment, aerospace, ASME, and API
*Must be a US Citizen*
The main duties include:
Perform quality NDT inspection in a safe, timely manner
Inspect and interpret readings as required in real time, to determine areas of interest.
Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications..
Set-up and calibrate all equipment used, interpret, evaluate, and document results through formal reports.
100% Aegeus paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
Medical & Dental Insurance
401K plan (with Company Matching)
Vacation Paid Time Off
Enhanced Paid Time Off Policy
Per Diem for out of town expenses
Training & Development Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
*Target pay range for this position is $27/hr. for Technicians with a 3 Level II certifications. If candidates have additional NDT certifications and experience, they may be eligible for a higher pay rate.*
Education and Work Experience
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent from an accredited university or college highly desirable.
* Technical Background in NDT methods and techniques preferred.
* Minimum of 3 years of NDT experience with full documentation of prior training, experience and certification is required.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required
* NDT Level II certification in: RT, MT, PT
* Must meet minimum company requirements to operate a company vehicle and be eligible for coverage under Company insurance program.
Submit a profile to this job online