NDT Ops Supervisor
Posted: 9/1/2023 5:43:00 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for assisting the Regional Manager by ensuring the safety, quality productivity and other related performance goals of the Office by motivating, directing and guiding the staff for assigned assignments in their facility/office location. The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for managing daily operations, customer relations, and productivity of the office.
The main duties include:
* Responsible for providing the necessary leadership to plan, organize, assign tasks, direct, coordinate, and control the entire field office operation to meet all client relationships within the field office.
* Perform inspections for clients as required
* Interact and manage the relationship with on-site client personnel at field locations
* Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations, company policy and company required maintenance inspections
* 100% Aegeus paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K plan (with Company Matching)
* Vacation Paid Time Off
* Personal/Sick Pay
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Education and Work Experience
* Bachelors or Associates degree or equivalent work experience and/or 5 plus years of progressive supervisory work experience preferred.
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in performing internal and external inspections.
* Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required.
* Must be familiar with and able to implement Company safety policies and procedures.
* Must have excellent PC skills and be proficient with applicable software applications
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required
*Current American Petroleum Institute (API) API-653, API 510, and/or API-570 certification preferred, not required;
*Current RT level II certification preferred
*MT, PT and VT certifications are also preferred