NDT Assistant Tech
Posted: 9/9/2023 5:51:31 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
The main function of the Assistant is to learn all aspect of inspection services from the Technician. This will include using, supplying, and/or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work area and equipment. Following established methods of inspection and procedures to determine product compliance in learning different NDT methods and techniques.
The main duties include:
* Assist Technician in project execution and daily tasks assigned as required.
* Assist Technicians with organizing and reporting of service provided.
* Prepare, set-up, and complete all necessary paperwork as required by client and company requirements.
* 100% Aegeus paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K plan (with Company Matching)
* Vacation Paid Time Off
* Personal/Sick Pay
* Enhanced Paid Time Off Policy
* Per Diem for out of town expenses
* Training & Development Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Pay ragne is $18-20/hr - based on NDT experience. Pay range for this job level is a general guideline only for States that enforces pay transparency and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, certifications, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Education and Work Experience
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* This is an entry level position with minimum or no experience required.
* Experience in NDT industry is highly desirable.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required
* Must meet minimum company requirements to operate a company vehicle and be eligible for coverage under Company insurance program.
Submit a profile to this job online
Share on your newsfeed
Aegeus is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.