Posted: 10/6/2023 11:30:37 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
CWI Inspectors at Aegeus Inspection Solutions perform internal and external inspections to determine if a weldment meets the acceptance criteria of a specific code or standard. We cover a wide range of codes and standards including but not limited to AWS, ASME and API, this position requires knowledge of the applicable codes and previous experience in a similar position is preferred.
Requirements: Must have an active AWS CWI certification
The main duties include:
* Perform internal and external inspections to determine if items under inspection meet the acceptance criteria of a specific code, standard and formally document the observations.
* Properly interpret regulations, codes, and industry standards.
* Use a computer to compile and submit daily reports and inspection reports, as well as for billing and other required documentation.
* Ensure that work is implemented as required in the project specifications.
* Compile and submit completed inspection report in a timely manner.
* 100% Aegeus paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K plan (with Company Matching)
* Vacation Paid Time Off
* Personal/Sick Pay
* Enhanced Paid Time Off Policy
* Per Diem for out of town expenses
* Training & Development Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Pay range for this job level is a general guideline only for States that enforces pay transparency and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, certifications, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Education and Work Experience
* High School Diploma or Equivalent.
* At least 1 year experience in related field.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required
* 1 or more Mechanical/Professional certification: AWS CWI
* Preferred to be certified in accordance with company certification standards in: RT, UT, MT, and/or PT
* Must meet minimum company requirements to operate a company vehicle and be eligible for coverage under Company insurance program.
Submit a profile to this job online
CWI Inspector in South Portland, Maine | Careers at South Portland, ME (icims.com)
Share on your newsfeed
Aegeus is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.