Posted: 10/12/2023 2:03:53 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Entry Level Job!! No experience required, and On-The-Job training provided.
This is a great opportunity to start a long-term rewarding career with great benefits!
As an Assistant Technician you will assist and shadow a Level 2 Technician in various inspection methods. This role also gives you the ability to work in various industries.
* 100% Aegeus paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K plan (with Company Matching)
* Vacation Paid Time Off
* Personal/Sick Pay
* Enhanced Paid Time Off Policy
* Per Diem for out of town expenses
* Training & Development Programs
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Education and Work Experience
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* This is an entry level position with minimum or no experience required.
* Experience in NDT industry is highly desirable.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required
* Must meet minimum company requirements to operate a company vehicle and be eligible for coverage under Company insurance program.
Submit a profile to this job online
NDT Assistant Technician in South Portland, Maine | Careers at South Portland, ME (icims.com)
Share on your newsfeed
Aegeus is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.