Posted: 10/12/2023 6:05:58 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
NY New York
The purpose of the Operations Coordinator is to support all operational departments by assisting with manpower planning and scheduling, project set-up and coordination requirements, qualification verification, and various other responsibilities to ensure successful project mobilization, staffing, demobilization, and project analysis reporting with a dotted line to the Operations Coordinator Lead for daility direction on billing, deadlines, etc.
The main duties include:
* The core function of the position is to coordinate, interpret, create, code, enter and maintain work orders into the ERP system (Axapta). The coordinator will focus on the invoicing operations and the bulk of the ERP operations
* Assist Operations and Project Managers in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational and project management activities
* Assist Operations and Project Managers in manpower planning and staffing for all projects including the verification of personnel qualifications such as certifications and Operator Qualifications for client / project specific requirements
* 100% Aegeus paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K plan (with Company Matching)
* Vacation Paid Time Off
* Personal/Sick Pay
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
The Pay Range for this role is $23-27/hr. The range is dependent on experience and skill set.
Education and Work Experience
* Minimum 3 years of applicable operational experience in the non-destructive testing industry
* Minimum 2 years of applicable experience working in a project ERP system, and/or project planning and scheduling system
* Experience and overall understanding of the SNT-TC-1A Certification Program and other 3rd Party certification entities such as PCN and CGSB
* Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) in a related business course , preferred
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required
Submit a profile to this job online
Operations Coordinator in Syracuse, New York | Careers at Syracuse, NY (icims.com)
Share on your newsfeed
Aegeus is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.