Rope Access Tech II
Posted: 10/17/2023 5:51:48 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
The primary function of a Rope Access NDT Technician is to perform standard rope access mechanics under direct supervision using Industry Rope Access methods and equipment to complete a variety of inspection, maintenance and other functions in difficult areas to access with the ability to perform NDT where necessary.
* Perform inspection using various types of non-destructive testing (NDT)
* Perform lifting gear inspections as per applicable national and international standards.
* Perform derrick inspections as per industry standards.
* Perform dropped object surveys as per industry guidelines.
* Perform work at height using IRATA rope access methods.
* Perform wall thickness check on pipework and pressure vessel.
* Generate location drawings of areas inspected.
* Complete reports in line with Aegeus requirements.
* Follow and enforce the Company required safe work practices and procedures at all times.
* Maintain a positive relationship between Aegeus the facility, and the client.
* Maintain and promote a positive attitude towards Co-workers and Customers.
* Enforce and abide the requirements of safe operation and personal safety using required Personal Protective Equipment and Safe Practices per company policy.
* Perform other job related tasks as assigned.
Certificates and Licenses Required
* At least three years of rig offshore inspection experience/ two years of NDT inspection in one of following NDT methods - MT, PT, UT, UTT, VT, EC or RT
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.