Industrial Radiographers/ Film Interpreters
Posted: 11/2/2023 4:31:15 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
National Inspection & Consultants, LLC/an ISS Company
Long Term (6+ months)
National Inspection & Consultants is looking for a couple of RT Level II's who can perform Film Interpretation for a long term opportunity (6+ months).
1. The Industrial Radiographer/Film Interpreter is responsible for performing film interpretation and acceptance of radiographs for both pipe and structural weldments.
2. The Interpreter will review radiographs to assure the requirements of all applicable specifications are met in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
3. Primary duties include reviewing shooter sheets for completeness and accuracy; reviewing film in accordance with specification applicable for part and class; document and maintain records of any deficiencies and dispositions; provide customer audit support and contact.
- A minimum of 2+ years of radiography experience is required
- Level II RT certification required
- Previous radiography film interpretation experience required; experience shooting and
viewing castings is preferred
- The ability to read and interpret blueprints is required
- Previous radiography shooting qualifications/experience preferred
Candidates will use and apply basic principles and industry practices and standards and will solve routine problems of limited scope and complexity following established policies and procedures.
- High school Diploma/GED preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
RT Level II