Posted: 11/17/2023 12:13:15 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
The Senior Engineer II shall capture, initiate, and lead projects covering stress analysis, fitness-for-service, fitness-for-purpose, third party verification and validation, failure investigation & assessment, mechanical integrity, integrity management, fatigue & life extension studies, regulatory compliance, and fundamental engineering research in oil & gas industry with particular focus on pipelines.
The main duties include:
* Conduct business development and spearhead business development efforts to identify and secure project opportunities. The right candidate should have a book of past successful projects and clients from which to draw.
* Lead projects from conception to closure, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams, providing leadership and expertise to ensure project success.
* Craft compelling proposals, respond to RFQs/RFPs, and contribute innovative research ideas.
* Author authoritative technical reports and deliver persuasive presentations to stakeholders.
* Design and deliver training workshops, sharing knowledge and best practices.
* Conduct comprehensive fitness-for-service studies, including verification, validation, and compliance assessments.
* Manage project initiation processes, budget monitoring, and invoice tracking in line with company policies.
* Travel to client sites for hands-on project support and represent the company at industry events as needed.
* Champion and supervise adherence to company QHSE standards to ensure a safe and professional work environment.
* Perform other duties as assigned
* 100% Aegeus paid: Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* 401K plan (with Company Matching)
* Vacation Paid Time Off
* Personal/Sick Pay
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Pay range for this job level is a general guideline only for States that enforces pay transparency and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, certifications, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Education and Work Experience
* Bachelor of Science in a relevant engineering discipline required.
* Masters of Science or PhD in a relevant engineering discipline peferred
* 7+ years of experience in design, engineering, analysis
* 5+ years of numerical analysis with strong emphasis on complex finite element modeling
* Demonstrable experience in pipeline failure modes, fracture mechanics, and fatigue
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required
* Professional Engineering (PE) License or ability to obtain one is preferred.
Submit a profile to this job online
Senior Engineer II in Columbus, Ohio | Careers at Columbus, OH (icims.com)
Share on your newsfeed
Aegeus is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.